.Wednesday, January 16, 2008 '
I think 2008
isn't a good year for me. Firstly, I spoilt my phone in the most
stupidest way anyone could think of. Next, I nearly lost my wallet. Oh well. New year new beginnings. Hopefully things will go right for me (: i wanna get into a course that i like, and do well in my studies. be a good girlfriend. and spend more time with the girls (:Anyway, I counted down to 2008 with my dearest friends in rtc during ot. We did ot til 5 in the morning. Didnt spent it in town, but it was pretty fun afterall. Signed up for guitar lesson with Elica, Weijian and Ben last week. Today was our first lesson. He taught us how to tune our guitars and we're going to learn the song Wake Me Up When September Ends. Didn't expect that we will be learning how to play songs on the very first lesson. Haha. Can't wait for the next lesson!Cabbed down to City Hall with Elica to find our boyfriend Seowwei, Sengying and Jiajun. Went off with the girls for our date, leaving the two guys behind. Well, it was our so called first month tgt, on the 16th (: The guys were jealous of us, so they've decided to have their Brothers Day next week. Hilarious. Enjoyed the time tgt, even though it was just a short dinner. I'm really glad that i've met you girls (: Loves.
11:55 PM
YYY
Would you be there ?