Tuesday morning, cabbed down from Brian's house to Amk Hub to meet Melissa and Jianhua. Bought Subway and ate on the way to Zoo. Met up with the rest at the entrance. Hot weather and tired from all the walking. And the place stinks! >.<
Left zoo at 5plus and took bus to Cck. Had dinner with Alan and Alex at Long John before meeting Sengying. Met him and slack while waiting for Bryan. The three of us just walked around Lot1. Wanted to watch movie at first but there wasnt any nice show. Saw Zhengyang there too.
Went to mac for awhile and they decided to leave cause I fell asleep there. Sengying accompanied me back to Serangoon. Bought cup noodles and slacked at the playground.
Now chatting with Brian on msn in those twit language. Haa. Super funny conversation. Like I've mentioned before, I don't like to read msges with too many dots or "la"s, "lor"s, "le"s. But yeah, it's actually up to them. Alriite, gonna sleep le.. Hab tuh wake up earliie lata fer tiimsum wibb rtc pe0ple w0rss! Hehess (: