<body>














.Wednesday, October 24, 2007 '

So I've been working the past few days. Friday, school ended much earlier than expected. Met Seowwei and went to rtc tgt. Stayed for ot with Seowwei, Brian and some others while Kenneth, Sengying, Jiajun and Bryan went off early. Well, ot was superrr tiring and ended at 4plus. Guess that was the first time I stayed til sooo late.

Saturday, met Brian at tpy for dinner before work. Cabbed to rtc and was late. Haa. Stayed for ot and went to Bukit Timah's irc with Sengying, Brian and Jiajun. Quite a long while since I've been there. Played dota all the way til sunday 7am and reached home at 8plus. Slept for two hours only. Overslept and cabbed to rtc. Was still late though. Signed out at 7pm and headed to town with the rest. Caught the movie Brothers. They said it was pretty good, but both Sengying and I fell asleep. Haha.

Monday, went to tpy at 12plus for a little bit of shopping. It was alr 145pm when I was about to leave for lessons at 2pm. So, I decided not to go and called up Sengying. Went to his house to sleep for about an hour and went to work tgt. Partnered with YongShen for chinese dinner. He's really a nice partner to have. Cause we didnt have to give each other any instructions. Both of us just knew what we were supposed to do. Haa. Didnt stay for ot as lessons start at 9am on the next day.

But I decided not to go to school before I went to sleep. Lmao. Woke up at 730am and went over to Sengying's place. Then both of us slept for 5 hours. He bought dinner up from the coffeeshop cause I was too lazy to go down. Haha. Watched Kungfu Mahjong 2 but I fell asleep halfway. Slept til 1130pm and his dad fetched me home (:

Shall go to sleep now! Have to wake up at 630am. Gonna work at Chijmes after school! (:


2:47 AM YYY
Would you be there ?