<body>














.Tuesday, October 02, 2007 '

At BrianHo's house now with Sengying. Gonna stay over then head straight to zoo in the morning. Haa. Couldnt rmb clearly all the things I did the past couple of days.

Saturday was my cousin's wedding dinner at Regent Hotel. That was the first wedding dinner I went for after I started work at rtc. Could notice the difference btwn the service at Regent and Rtc. Regent is a 1 to 1 service, while rtc 2 to 3. Dinner was average only. Perhaps like what my friends said, you've been serving the same type of dinner for soooo long alr, definately will see til sian.

Dinner ended around 11.15pm. Was on my uncle's car when the guys told me they ended work alr. Got off the car at the traffic light and walked to Centrepoint to meet Sengying, BryanYap, Kenneth and BrianHo. Caught the movie Detective at Cine. Quite complicated, but I must say that the director is pretty smart. Haha.

Worked on Sunday from 1pm to 2am. Met Brian before work at Kovan to buy my working shoes. Had brunch at Yoshinoya and reached rtc early. Served VIP with Azlee again. Brian and I were slacking away. Lol. Sat outside rtc again after work to decide where to go. That's like our favourite spot alr. Lmao.

Walked down to SPC with Seowwei, Sengying and Brian and bought food. Sat on the overhead bridge and lepak. Cabbed back home at 7am from outside rtc. Woke up at 2.30pm after countless calls from Brian from 1pm. Haha sorry! Met him at Serangoon mrt and went down to Queensway to meet Sengying, Kenneth and Seowwei. Shopped and played arcade. We spent like 3 hours in the arcade. Hahaha. Had our dinner then Seowwei and Kenneth went home.


1:53 AM YYY
Would you be there ?