In the library now. Supposed to meet Bryan but he didnt answer even after 230845920 calls from me. Pretty pissed off. So I stayed in the library alone since 12pm, blog-hopping and updating. Charles happened to be here and accompanied me a little. Well, the 1 month plus holiday had ended in just a wink of the eye. Spent most of my time working at rtc and going out with my colleagues. Sadly, not much shopping was done :(
School has started for 4 days alr. And I've been cabbing to school everyday. Have to kick away the habit. Hmmm, I'm really not looking forward to this semester with all the boring modules. Mechanical systems, building technology blah blah. Anyway, I had IS just now, and I managed to choose volleyball for my S&W! Heh :D
Well, quite a lot of happenings the past few days. Monday, I met up with Sengying at bpp after school for an early dinner. Went over to his house after the dinner. Saw his parents. His mum is really really friendly. Haa. Unfortunately, some unhappy stuff happened. Cabbed back home alone. I guess I shouldnt be angry or unhappy over such trivial matter. Silly me.
Tuesday morning, saw Brian waiting for me at my block with a flower. I have to say I was pretty touched that he actually made his way down early in the morning just to cheer me up. But, I'm really sorry for getting you into trouble instead. It's sad that we're quite distant now, compared to the past where we used to chat on msn like nobody's business. I guess sorry, is all I could say to you now. Thank you for being there, and lending me your listening ears.
Met Sengying outside rtc after school. Headed over to town for the movie, Mr Woodcock. First time I fell asleep, while he was awake. Went back to Sgoon then sat under hdb block. Had a talk with him and kinda cleared things up, before he took the last bus home.
Wednesday, met Bryan, Xueli and Junjie at np bus stop. Seemed like a rtc gathering at ngeeann. Haha. Went over to panjang tgt then Bryan and I had dinner at Jack's Place. Sengying came over, followed by Kenneth, Ong and Yongjia. Slacked awhile then Sengying sent me back.