Thursday, worked from 12pm to 3am. Partnered with newcomer for 2nd time. Had to pick up, portion, clear plates and carry oval tray. Tiring. But luckily quite a few people helped me out. Many thanks to BryanYap, BrianHo, Junming, Sengying and Jiajun. Went to Jalan Kayu again for supper, with BryanYap, BrianHo and Sengying. Bryan loved the chocolate prata there too! Haha. Reached home at 7am. Then slept the whole afternoon.
Met Brian at Serangoon Mrt at 830pm, then went down to ClarkeQuay to meet Meihui, Jiajun, Seowwei and Bryan. Settled down at a pub and ordered two bottles of absolute vodka. Played dice with them and I lost almost every round. So had to drink. Then down there high-ed with Bryan, laughed like crazy. Haha. In the end vomited out.
First time I drank and vomited la. The past few times I drank alot just felt giddy only. Quite shocked. Then Seowwei vomited as well. Sorry for troubling you guys. Thanks for taking care of me yeah, esp Brian. Didnt take much pictures with Seowwei. Shall do it the next time we meet up!
Cabbed back with Brian and Meihui. Reached Serangoon at 1plus. Then sat under my block cause didnt feel like going home yet. Chatted on the phone and slowly made my way to 711. Wanted to go there once I got off the cab, but that time I couldnt even walk straight. Sengying came over to find me at 330am. Slacked til 530am then headed home.
Woke up early ytd for work at 12pm. Super shagged! Didnt talk much. Just before the night event, Bryan got scolded damn loudly by the new A.M. across the ballroom. So many people heard it. Then he left with Aunt Esther. Sengying and Jiajun left too. Kristine and I wanted to leave too. But felt quite bad cause the rest, except Xueli, were newcomers. So last minute decided to stay and help out.
Immediately changed into the qi pao. Havnt been wearing one for almost ten years? Haa. Both of us served the two VIP tables with Dominic. Sent the food up to the couple's room with David, and received an angbao from one of the guests! Heh. Left rtc at 11plus and went to kpool with Brian to find Xueli, Sengying, Bryan, Ong and Jiajun.
Ate at Yoshinoya. Kenneth came and we caught Noroi the curse at 330am, without Jiajun. Super stupid show. Sengying and I fell asleep at the last 20 minutes which they said was the scariest part. Slacked outside Cine then walked over to Plaza Sing for mac. Waited til 730 for it to open. All of us were like zombies by then. Reached home at 9am and slept til 7plus.