
Back from camp! Not that fun either. The activities were boring, compared to foc camp =( 1st day played two games and did our group flag and cheer. Went out to have prata with Melissa and Wulan after we washed up.
2nd day, headed to Sentosa early in the morning. Played 2 games on the beach and our group came in first for both! Played Amazing Race. Damn tiring la. Walked and ran from 11am to 7pm! Walked the whole dragon trail for more than 3 times just to find the clues. And we even skipped lunch! Guess we're the only group who didnt stop for food. Haha.
Had our packed dinner (sucks!) and went to watch the Song of the Sea. Was so tired I fell asleep. Headed back to school after the show. Washed up and went to mac for food! Louis was damn evil. I was at the counter about to take my order when he tapped on my shoulder and said "lauren you dropped something." I turned and he cut my queue! Haha basket.
3rd day, woke up at 7am to prepare for the intergroup games. Didnt want to wake up cause it was damn comfy compared to the first night when the girls went to turn off two of the aircons. Super warm! Packed up after the games and home sweet home! I missed my bed! :D