Just got home at 4am. Went to work just now. Almost half of the people working were newcomers. Haha. Kenrick that group working there too. Jared couldnt even recognise me. I smiled and he stared at me for damn long -___-
Served VIP table. One old guy from that table asked for my name, said I was pretty, and whether I could leave my number so we could go for dinner some day. Freaked out. Haa. Maybe I should have left my number, ask him to be my godfather, and cheat all his money. Hahaha, feel so evil.
Didnt stay for OT, went to town with the guys. Ate at Yoshinoya then went to buy tickets. Saw Weijian and Ben there as well. Caught the movie, Naraka 19. Stupidx10000 show. Cause Jeremy wanted to watch a ghost movie. Turned out to be more of a comedy than a scary show, cause they were joking throughout the show. And everyone was shocked when the lights came on. People, don't waste your money!