Didnt have the time to update due to proj. Haha. No school ytd. Caught the movie Alone with Shawn in the evening. Scary show with a great storyline. Haha. Had dinner at Heeren then headed down to Jonathan's house. Watched the guys play mahjong, then baby accompanied me to wait for my last bus from Bishan.
Skipped els lecture today and slept all the way til noon. Rushed through my iwd proj and cabbed down to school cause I was late. Supposed to submit by 5pm. Lol. Waited for Shawn to reach school as he had to hand in his assignment too.
Went to Panjang for dinner and slacked there. Then took 171 to Yishun and changed to 853. He alighted at Khatib to meet friend while I took back to Serangoon. And I missed my stop! Was sleeping and woke up 2 stops later. Haha.
I msged him and he replied in the twit way. Hilarious, cause we were talking about this topic just now. I was saying I dislike guys who include words like la, lor, le, wor etc in their typing, and girls who type euu, wors. And also msgs with a lot of dots. Find them irritating, and he agreed too. Haha.
Guess I'm staying at home this weekend to sleep. No appointments =(