<body>














.Friday, August 10, 2007 '

Ytd, went to study with Shawn and others at Amk mac in the evening. Didn't really study much though. Haha. Reached home at 1am.

Went school today for els. Was late for half an hour. Had lunch with classmates at Great World City after that, and walked over to Novri's condo. Played badminton for 2 hours, and headed to the gym. Ran 4.5km on the treadmill. Havnt been exercising for damn long. Ever since the last canoe training? =x

Walked back to GWC for dinner. Melissa, Weijian, Ben and I decided to go for a movie while the rest went home. Bought tickets for The Bourne Ultimatum at 9plus. Had 1 hour plus before the movie. Walked around, and slacked at food junction playing cards. Haha.

Guess what. I fell asleep during the movie. Right at the start. Think I was totally awake at the ending, only for like 20 mins or so. Hahaha. So the movie ended, with me not knowing what it is all about. Lmao. Think next time I shouldnt waste money watching action movie again. I've never really like action movies anyway.


11:43 PM YYY
Would you be there ?