<body>














.Saturday, July 14, 2007 '

Skipped els lecture ytd morning, and slept til 11am. Took 105 to Clementi to meet Seowwei. Was a super long journey. Slept all the way! Went to her house to slack, and get ready. Then headed down to Raffles Town Club. Was almost late! Only had 10 minutes left to sign in, get our uniforms and get changed.

Had a briefing at 6pm and we were split into pairs to work with. Both of us were pretty nervous at first cause we had no experience at all. And they paired one girl with one guy. Haha. I was paired up with this guy, and his first question was "are you a first timer?" Guess what. He's a first timer too! His reaction was damn funny. So we told the in-charge and we switched partners.

In the end, I was with this guy called ZhiYuan. Really really nice and funny partner. Taught me what I need to do. We were in-charge in serving three tables. He didn't make me do alot of things, and I must say he's damn slack la. He told me that others kept saying his partner very pretty. Hahaha. The whole event was pretty fun and not tiring. But Seowwei's partner was quite a fierce and serious person. So she was busy throughout. Poor thing.

The banquet finished at 11.30pm, but Seowwei and I decided to stay for OT. Had to turn over the whole place for the next day. That was when it was tiring and boring. Ended at 2.30am. Collected our pay for the day and went to take cab. Seowwei took a cab herself, while two guys accompanied me cause they stay at Hougang. Damn tired now. My toes hurt!! =(

He waited for me til I finished work and got home. Haha. Sweet eh.
LOVES (:


3:50 AM YYY
Would you be there ?