Went to school with my new hairstyle, many said it suits me, and a few said I look even more ahlian now. Hahaha. Had els lecture, followed by a stupid motivation talk. Wasted two hours on that talk. Yeah, I was motivated to sleep (:
After that, went to convention centre with Ivy, Novri, Grace and Huixian to help out for the logistics team tml. Then went to find Melissa, Weijian and Ben who waited for me to go town. Cabbed down to Cine and bought tickets for Game of Death. Dined at Suki Sushi, and was late for the movie.
It's a Thai thriller, about a guy taking part in this "game", and if he managed to complete all 13 challenges he could win 100 million baht. Such a stupid and boring show. Fell asleep halfway through the movie. In the end, I left the theatre without knowing how it ended -_-
Went to play pool after that. Played a few games with Ben and Weijian, and they kept losing to me, though they play much better than me. So Ben started calling me a jinx cause he kept missing his shots. Haha! Nigel was there as well. Cause I asked him to go Cine instead of Fareast. Haha. See you again real soon! (:
Walked around for cab but couldn't get any. So Ben's dad fetched me and Mel to Dhoby Ghaut and we took the last train home. Alright, gdnight people. Gotta wake up freaking early tml for CanDo campaign =(