Saturday afternoon, met the guys to discuss about crm project. I was late for 1 hour plus. Lol sorry. Finished earlier than expected, and headed to town.
Supposed to meet Shawn, Candida and Seowwei at 530pm, but all of them were late. Walked around and not long later Jonathan came. Had our dinner at Sakura. Then the guys went to play billard while the girls went shopping. Didn't buy anything though. Haha.
Went to Fareast Shopping Centre to find them. Saw Nas there too. He couldn't recognise me at first. I was looking at him for about 10 secs and he looked back blankly at me. So I turned away, in case not him then malu! After that he asked, did I see you ytd at work? Haa.
Took bus to Jon's house with Shawn, while Seowwei and Candida went to find Linhan. Finally I'm not afraid of his dog anymore! Haha. Played mahjong with the two of them while waiting for Timothy and Jay. Then helped baby played abit too. Quite funny cause we kept throwing the wrong tiles. Haha.
Played a game, and the one who lost or kena sabotaged had to drink. Drank quite abit, but wasnt drunk la. Just giddy and a little high? Baby was like damn high la. Lol. Both of us went inside the room to sleep and left his house around 12pm.
Have to go to work soon, and I still have loads of work not done! Damn tired now. Don't know how I'm going to work later. Hope I'll be paired up with someone nice, who will do most of the things for me =X