COMT lesson yesterday. Two minute speech. I was talking halfway then saw Ben smiling and I kinda started laughing too. Stupid! Then, I decided to do stupid faces to Seng and Ben. But Seng gave eye contact to everyone, except me! =(
Met Seowwei after my lesson, and went down to two different places for job interviews, Raffles Town Club and Orchard. Still havnt decided which to go.
Haha. Waited for pretty to reach town, and had our dinner at Long John.
Bumped into KongAik at Cine. He was like damn shy to see us. Then I told him to call me and Candida pretties. But instead of that, he said 'I love you' to me, and 'I miss you' to her!! Super shocked. Cause on msn, I'm always the one saying love me, while she says miss me. Haha. Was damn cute and sweet of him! xD
Went to Fareast and walked around looking for salons cause I wanted to cut my hair. Haha. Spent $30 plus on the hair cut, and it's a brand new Lauren now! Heehee. Sat outside Fareast and slacked. There were a few malay guys sitting beside us, and two of them started talking to us. Funny guys! Haha.
Left at 10.30pm, and reached home at 11! Another happy day! Bought a black cardigan, and a new hairstyle! Wahahaha! (:
Before

After
