330 in the morning now. Just completed plw assignment, and received a msg from him. Both of us were waiting for each other to msg. Was glad cause I thought he had forgotten about me already. (:
Only had 4 hours of sleep for the past two days. Felt damn weak in school ytd. Assignments, tutorials, projects and more. There's a point of time I wanna give up, but I cant.
Well, work on Sunday was pretty alright. Buffet dinner for indian engagement. All we had to do was just changing of plates, and the drinks. Partnered with Jiayi and was chit chatting with him most of the time. Didn't stay for OT, went to ToaPayoh to have supper with Seowwei, Kristine, Daryl, Jiajun and Junming instead. Then the guys shared a cab and dropped me off at my house.
I need my sleep desperately. Shopping trips with my girls, and manymany more outings with baby.
so many things, yet so little time.