<body>














.Sunday, July 01, 2007 '

Saturday

Cabbed down to Wheelock to collect my handphone which was sent for service. Damn happy to get it back. Haha. Went to Lido and bought two tickets for Transformers at 6.30pm.

Rushed down to Newton to meet Grace and Ben at 1.30, and went to the funfair at ACS Barker. Ben bought lots of tickets and treated us to the games. Huixian came, followed by Melissa and Weijian. Walked around, took pictures and I left with Grace and Huixian at 4plus.

Took bus to Fareast to meet Alvin. Sorry boy, for making you wait again =(
Had dinner at mos burger, and went for the movie. It was two hours long, and I nearly fell asleep cause was too tired. But overall the movie's pretty good.

Walked to Cine after movie and he wanted to play pool. So he left his name under the waiting list, and we slacked at e2max. Played pool and he kept losing. Quite different from the last time we played, when I was badly thrashed!

Took 105 from Fareast home, and I told him some stuff on the bus. I don't know how to explain either. Sigh. It was 12 plus when we reached my place. Then we were crapping at my corridor about the sounds of taxi and other vehicles. Kind of stupid and funny la. Haha.

He left and just a few secs later my dad came out of the lift. He was asking me, eh that guy your boyfriend? very handsome ah! LOL.


5:07 PM YYY
Would you be there ?