<body>














.Friday, July 13, 2007 '

120707
Met Ben after IS. I skipped both iac and com t! Heheh. Went to the Nokia Service Centre and they checked the camera problem for me on the spot, and it was solved! Oh my. I was expecting and prepared to leave my phone there for at
least another 3 days! But Ben's one was a big headache man. Have to pay even though there's warranty =/

Walked around together with his friends while waiting for Candida to arrive, followed by Seowwei. Then the three of us went to check the timing for My Wife is a Gangster 3. Asked Nigel to come along as well. Sorry, I woke you up from your sleep! =( After buying the tickets, we went shopping, and had dinner at HongKong Cafe. Then Nigel came. Went to play pool. Finally got to play with pretty! Haha.

Went for the movie at 10.10pm. A great show! Damn hilarious but touching. Recommend everyone to catch it! (: Nigel cabbed back with me. Was 1 plus when I reached home. Haha. Super tired! Doubt I'll be going for els lecture =X


2:46 AM YYY
Would you be there ?