ELS paper was a goner as well. Left half of the paper blank, meaning I can forget about passing. Went to Plaza Sing with classmates after the paper. Had Pastamania, then headed to Cathay for movie, Men in White. I dont recommend people to watch it. Seriously. First time I felt like leaving the cinema just 15 minutes into the show -_-
Hang out with them for awhile, and I left for Bukit Panjang to meet Ben. Took the last bus to Clementi, and walked all the way to Candida's place to meet her. Then, the three of us walked to West Coast Park. Slacked at Mac and it was emo time! Sing songs, chit chat about past relationships.
Walked Candida home around 6am, and we slacked later. I swear that was the longest walk I had this year! Reached home at 11am and slept all the way til 8pm. Tired tired! Slept again from 11pm til 2am. Haha now damn awake, and chatting with pretty on the phone! (:
the girls (:
