<body>














.Wednesday, June 06, 2007 '

Just finished the TEC paper and now I'm in the library with Sheena. Met her at 12 today to study. But I guess it wasnt that successful, and she left for her test at 1.30pm. So I was there alone, but after awhile Jonas came to accompany me. Ended up chatting with him and not studying much. Haha.

It was a 1 and 1/2 hour test, and I finished it within an hour, with about half of the time staring at the paper. Haha. Ohwell. Just hope I wont do badly for ELS paper on Friday.

So yesterday, went to Bugis to meet Candida and Seowwei to have dinner and shop. Then, we went town as I wanted to buy shirt from there. In the end, managed to buy a pair of slippers and a top! All of us went home happily (:

OKAY GOTTA GO. SHEENA'S NAGGING!


5:00 PM YYY
Would you be there ?