Saw that small part of the post you dedicated to me. Yeah, thanks for the memories. It was the longest relationship I had, but also the most tiring one. However, trust was what we lacked in the relationship. We didn't trust each other enough, and led to problems between us. After the breakup, I've learnt alot, and changed alot too. No longer the girl you used to love. Once again, thank you, Harris. All the best for everything (:
Thought about the differences between being single and attached. And my conclusion is, being single rocks! Can go wherever you want or whoever you want, without restrictions! Being attached isn't that bad either, you'll have someone to love and care for you. And, someone to share your happiness or burden with.
But, I'm loving my life now! Freedom is what I wanted. Made quite a number of friends since I came poly, and I guess friends are all I need now. However, it will be nice to feel some love once in a while from someone special! (:
lauren's single and loving it!