<body>














.Monday, June 04, 2007 '

Went to school at 12pm today to study at the library, while waiting for Candida and Seowwei to finish their paper. Only managed to study a little, and left for the test. The supposedly 2-hour paper turned out to be a 1-hour paper instead. Everyone was shocked upon hearing that. Haha.

In the end, I finished it in 45 minutes, and left the class early. The paper wasn't as difficult as I expected it to be. Hope I'll be able to pass it yeah! (:

Went to board games section for awhile with classmates, and played Uno Stacko. Then off to dinner with Candida, Seowwei, Meichan and Kaiyuan at the indian stall opposite Beauty World. Took a long time to decide what we wanted. Haha.

Headed home after that, as the rest wanted to go back and rest. Quite boring cause I don't have to go school tml, and wanted to hang out. Some of my classmates are going town for kbox til next morning. Wanted to go, but was too late to go home and change, cause I was wearing the np soe shirt. Don't want go town in that! Haha.

Dunno whether to stay at home tml, or to go school and study for the test on Wednesday. Shall see what time I wake up!



11:18 PM YYY
Would you be there ?