<body>














.Thursday, June 14, 2007 '

Met Darren at PS in the afternoon, and had lunch at Swensons. His treat! Thanks! Jac didn't come as she was sick. Don't worry, we'll meet up some other day! Chit chat at Swensons and took pictures. Finally met up with this 5-year friend of mine. Has been more than a year since I last saw him. Knew him through a primary schoolmate whom I wasn't close with at all. And yet we could stay in contact til now. Fate eh? Haha!

Walked to Cine, and waited for Candida and Val. Then Darren left to meet his friends, while the three of us went down to Chinatown. Supposed to go some KTV there, but it was fully booked. So we headed to PartyWorld with Kaiyuan and Darren (different one!). Darren didn't sing at all! Pay 20 bucks for the drinks and tidbits ? -.-

Kaiyuan and Darren left early, and the rest of us sang til 11plus. Headed to the bus stop and I ran like mad woman for the bus la. Damn malu, haha!




11:00 PM YYY
Would you be there ?