SaturdaySentosa outing! With Seowwei, Angeline, Meichan, Sheena, Derek, Darren and Val. Took the tram and settled down at the beach, and we started playing volleyball and monkey. Then Seowwei injured her back when being the monkey. Hope she's feeling better now. Take care gal (:
Swam to the other side with Sheena, Darren, Val and Derek. Chatted there and we lie down on the sand, wanted to suntan. At first I was wearing my sleeveless, then after that I took it off as I have bikini inside, and I could see my shirt the "shape" on my body damn clearly la. So later when I wore my bikini, can see the colour difference! Ugly lor. Haha. And now, my arms there are damn red. Hurts whenever i touch it, and my wrist has blue blacks due to playing volleyball! =(
Went to Vivo to meet Kaiyuan, Carmen and Wendy. Had dinner at LongJohns and kinda celebrated Wendy's birthday. After that, Darren, Angeline and Wendy went home, and Candida came to meet us. Went to Harbourfront Centre and waited damn long for our school's NRA performance. There was this person giving out coupons for free mac sundae/apple pie. Then, we found out that it expires that day, 28th april, so they went to get 16 coupons. So, the 8 of us each had one sundae and one apple pie. Damn hilarious la.
While waiting for some of them to go mac to collect those stuff, there was this m1 lady who came over and gave us goodie bags. And we asked for 8 of them. LOL. Kaiyuan was super funny la. Like damn kiasu. Hahaha. Kinda embarrassed ourselves there! =X Headed up to Vivo rooftop to slack after watching the NRA's performance. Went home after that.
SundayWent searching for a top for hopnite with Candida, Seowwei and Meichan at Bugis. Same as last week, we walked like crazy just to search for a nice top. In the end, Seowwei left first as she had something on. Then, the three of us continued walking, and we said we would just get anything for hopnite that day cause we were lazy to come out again just to get it. In the end, I bought a black top, and Candida a purple one. Hope it wouldn't look funny ba.
And, hopnite's been changed to 11th may. Walao. Clashed with my canoe camp and obs camp. Sian. Guess I'll stay outside after hopnite. Agra1 those who can ton with mi okay! =D and Darren u better not pangseh mi hor!! (: