<body>














.Monday, May 28, 2007 '

It's 6.30am now. Just finished bathing not long ago. Super tired! Slept only 3 hours cause I was rushing through the CRM presentation slides, and ELS tutorial 3. I'm having my PLW common test tml, which I havnt studied much. And, tonight I'm going to Val's birthday celebration, which means no time to study! Fail already =(

Went town on Saturday night with Sheena, Meichan, Darren and Kaiyuan to buy Val's present. Meichan left in a short while, leaving only the four of us. So, mi and Sheena went shopping! And the two guys were freaking bored tagging behind us. Hahaha. Bought a purple top from Topshop! (:

Yesterday, headed to Woodlands library to study with Kenrick and ChoonSeng. Studied abit of PLW, but nothing seemed to get inside. I can't remember the law cases. Shit. Left library around 7plus and went town, as Ken wanna buy his belt. Haha. Had dinner there as well. And it was crap. Stupid claypot rice, with soy sauce in sunkist bottle. Mi and Ken were saying how unhygienic everything was, even the chilli, and the meat was actually rat meat! Haha. Luckily none of us had stomachache after that!

Well, gonna go get ready for school already. I cant be late for CRM lessons anymore -.-


6:23 AM YYY
Would you be there ?