12.35am now. Reached home not long ago only. School was boring, and I slept throughout all the lectures. Common tests are coming soon! Don't know how I gonna catch up since I've seldom paid attention in class =x
Went to sim's megabites during break today, with Val, Meichan, Kaiyuan and their classmates. Food there was pretty nice, except that the waiting time's a little too long. Haha. Met up with Candida, Seowwei, Kaiyuan, Val and Darren after school at atrium and we slacked there til 9plus, playing counterstrike, mario, checking mel and watching stupid youtube videos. Haha.
Candida and Seowwei left us first, cause the rest of us didn't want to go home so early. Initially, we wanted to go town for movie, but we couldn't make it in time even if we cab down. In the end, Kaiyuan, Val and I decided to head down to the CoffeeBean at J8 to slack, while Darren went home.
Slacked at CoffeeBean and talked quite alot. The two of them are really funny la. Their jokes and actions lols. Then, they accompanied and waited with mi for the bus home around 11.30pm. Guess most of us are pretty troubled or feeling down recently. Cheer up everyone! Lauren will always be here if u need someone (:
