<body>














.Thursday, May 10, 2007 '

Went to school for IS lesson today. Started at 1pm and did a writing test, and left the class early after I had finished. Went to sim megabites with ChoonSeng and Benjamin, and soon Sheena joined us. Crapped around, and those two guys were like super quiet la. Haha. Ben don't anyhow shoot ppl la!

Met up with Seowwei, Candida, Val, Kaiyuan, Darren and Jefferson in the library around 5pm, and headed to town. Walked around Fareast as the guys wanted to find stuff for hopnite theme. PIRATES! The girls walked separate ways and shopped on our own. Initially, Seowwei and I wanted to do manicure, but decided not to in the end. So here I am, painting my own nails. Haha black! Emo! =P

Spent quite alot today. Bought accessories and a pair of heels for tml. Hahas. Hope I won't look too weird! Left Fareast, and walked around. The guys tagged along behind, carrying our bags and shopping bags. Like our maids like that! Hehex. We wanted to go Swensons or Starbucks to slack. Ended up in Spinelli at Heeren. Sat around and all headed home around 11pm.

Candida, Seowwei and I were pretty high just now la. Doing those cheers. I got a new lauren cheer already! Candida and I have a PRETTY cheer also! Hehe. And the three of us sang the "You are my sunshine" to the guys! Then, they changed the lyrics and crapped back la! Haha!
*raises hand* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...!!!

Walked with Darren, Val and Kaiyuan to the taxi stand at Centrepoint. And there were these two indians standing in front of us trying to snatch our cabs. They weren't even in the queue before us la. So, this lady went over to talk to them, and they were like arguing abit. In the end, mi and Kaiyuan got the cab! Thanks Kaiyuan again for the ride. Like so many times u fetch mi back already! Thanks alot. And don't emo okay? (:

I'm looking forward to hopnite tml! All agra1 peeps! Will get to see FOC ppl as well! Woo! And agra1 gonna stay out all night! LOVES (:


11:53 PM YYY
Would you be there ?