Reached school at 930am when PLW tutorial starts at 9am. Was tired and don't feel like walking to the class since I was already late. Ended up at the library, slept and studied awhile. Haha. Before that, I was at the toilet at atrium, and I saw this freaking big cockroach inside la! Quickly used the furthest cubicle, and did my hair while staring into the mirror. And the cockroach suddenly started flying! Wtf la I immediately chionged out of the toilet! Lols!
Headed to PLW lecture at 11am, and had one hour break at 12. After that was lecture all the way til 5pm. And I didn't sleep at all doing the lecture! Maybe cause I was sitting in between JianHua and Ivy, and both mi and Ivy just couldn't stop laughing. Was looking at PLW book all the time and not playing attention to the lesson. But, nothing much seemed to have gotten in.
Ben crashed my lecture since he finished early. Chatted with him and he left after awhile for IRC. Had my PLW common test after school. Had this feeling I gonna fail, cause I didn't really know what to write. Oh well.
Went to the market with classmates after the test for dinner, and IRC for pool. Played really badly, kept missing! No idea why. They left after a few games and I joined Ben and the others for awhile, and headed home after that.

when he crashed my lecture! (:
classmates! <3