<body>














.Thursday, May 03, 2007 '

Yesterday, I was supposed to meet Val at 8am at Amk, but due to the heavy rain, I reached only at 8.10am. We waited damn long for the bus, and finally managed to squeeze into one. In the end, we reached school only at 9.20am! So I went into the class with Jianhua like 9.30am, so late la. Didn't want to go to class at first, cause was really lazy and the weather made mi felt like sleeping!

Slacked around with agra1 at atrium after school, then Sheena and I left at 6 to go for canoe training. Started with a 2.4km run. And headed over to gym. I think yesterday's training was pretty slack compared to last week. Haha. Prefer running than those exercises!

After training, Sheena and I went to find Darren, Kaiyuan and Val at the atrium. Carmen, Felice and another friend of theirs were there too. Chatted for a while and walked over to the market nearby for dinner. Don't know why after the training, mi and Sheena still damn high, instead of being tired. Hahas. We were like singing on our way there, and doing the agra ni pa bu pa! But the guys all not on one, never reply us =(

The both of us were like hungry ghosts, sharing three dishes, and we were still hungry in the end. Lols. But we decided not to eat too much, in case grow fat! =X Headed home after that. Reached home only around 12am. Wa if every cca day I reach home so late, I not gonna have enough beauty sleep!

Anyway, there's no school for mi today, as I'm having IS e-learning week. But it's pretty dumb cause they said we have to do the e-learning according to our lesson time, which is 1pm - 3pm for mi. Ridiculous la. Don't need go school then purposely make us can't go out either. Ohwell, I'm gonna do my IAC and COMT project with my group at town later. bringing my laptop along, so i could log into MEL -.-

After that, I'll be heading back to school to support Kaiyuan in his soccer trial. Maybe can meet up with the rest of agra1 also. Abit dumb to go back school when it's a rest day for mi. But, nevermind la. Friends are more important! (:


9:43 AM YYY
Would you be there ?