HAHAHA. Hello people! This gonna be a crazy post. Like what Candida tagged, laurenPRETTY's HIGH now! :DD
Here's the story..
Yesterday, Darren's blog kena tagged by some idiot by the name haha lol. Some lamer who don't even dare to put his real name. Then, mi and Candida suspected some people. Today, I saw Harris blog kena tagged by that same person too. Asked him for the spammer's ip address, yet he said he forgot his cbox user. So, I told him to do that forget user thingy, and he kept saying he didn't get the mail.
In the end, I remember I had his email pw. Sorry ah dude. Found out he actually opened the mail already, yet he said he didn't receive it. Haha. Went into his cbox and I laughed my ass off man. He was the one who tagged himself la. The ip address of the 'haha lol' was the same as his own's.
Sorry, the pictures' size kinda weird =(

in case u guys dunno, his name is harris, the spammer's haha lol. see the ip add
However, the ip address of 'haha lol' at Darren's blog was different. And at the time when the spammer tagged at Darren's blog, Harris was out with the guys, and he said that he did not bring his lappy along. But, I saw his entry, Isk and Burn were using lappy. So what if u didn't bring yours, can use others right.

HAHA. U WENT TO DELETE THIS PIC FROM YOUR POST SOMEMORE. WHY? GUILTY RIGHT. Those who read the post yesterday would know that there was this pic.
And in that way, the ip add would be different. Even though u didn't tag at your own board, Isk and Burn tagged. And the ip add was EXACTLY the same as the spammer's one on Darren's blog. Okay think I'm accusing you right. See this then.

ip add of isk/burn msg

ip add of spammer's at darren's board
Exactly the same la. Which means, Harris actually used whoever lappy at park to tag as 'haha lol' at Darren's blog, and used his own's comp/lappy to tag at his own blog. How dumb right. After that pretend to go tag your own's, and still act like so pathetic like that. Fuck you la loser.
Then, go tag at Darren's tagboard and stuff, saying it's not u. If u're not the spammer, then how u know he's the one kena spammed? Huh? So smart sia. And u even cleared ur tags at ur board. Why guilty ar? Now, u're making it seems as if I'm the one accusing u, and u're the victim. Those who are my friends (especially btyians) reading his blog, and actually believe him, go ahead then. This only means that u guys don't know mi well.
Yea now wanna say bad things about mi right. Say whatever u want la. Still post in your entry say let people see what kind of person I am. If u think I'm such a person, then why do u kept smsing mi in that pathetic manner, asking mi to give u a chance and go out with u. Huh? U're just two different persons on your blog and talking to mi.
Lastly, I'm enjoying my life now, WITHOUT you. Fuck off.