<body>














.Tuesday, May 01, 2007 '

Yesterday, school ended at 4pm for mi, and I waited awhile to meet Kaiyuan and Meichan at Canteen2. Had our dinner there while waiting for the rest. And I saw Zean and Lianhui as well. And Kaiyuan wanted to watch Letters of Death instead of 200 Pounds Beauty. At 6.30pm, Candida, Meichan, Kaiyuan, Darren, Derek, Val and I chionged 2 cabs down to Vivo and bought the tickets for 720 show, while Chekwye met us there.

Stupid la Kaiyuan wanted to sit beside mi, and he was making mi laugh throughout la. And the movie was gross instead of scary! The different ways the people died were damn disgusting la. But having Kaiyuan beside mi was hilarious. Haha. I scolded him for choosing this kind of show, and also The Hitcher. Then he said, the scarier the movies, the more bonded agra1 will be! LOL.

Went to Vivo rooftop again and chatted about Agra1. Found out Chekwye quite emotional when talking these kind of topic. Haha. Left Vivo, Candida, Derek, Kaiyuan and I waited damn long for a cab. Sent Candida back first, then went to Serangoon and lastly ToaPayoh. Thanks guys for the cab! (:

Agra1 GLs made a card for each and everyone of us. I think it's damn sweet and thoughtful of them, cause they had to think of 19 different poses for the photo for each of us, and write comments on every single card. Thanks alot of all the things u did! Love the 3 of u lots (:



11:14 PM YYY
Would you be there ?