<body>














.Sunday, May 13, 2007 '

It's 3.12am now, and I'm here blogging at Seowwei's house. That cute girl sleeping soundly on the bed already. Haha.

Friday was the hopnite. Ended school at 12pm, and waited til 2pm for Seowwei and headed to her house. Spent hours doing our nails and makeup. In the end, we were an hour late for the event. Haha. Sat together with agra1 and watched the performance. Chekwye, you were great yea? (:

Performance ended at10pm, and Meichan went home cause she was sick. Take care girl. Then, they cleared up and it was dance. Some had no mood to dance cause the hopnite during FOC camp was much much better, and everyone was damn HIGH that time. It was so crowded til the whole convention hall was filled with people, while this one the people couldn't even take up half of the stage.

Candida, Seowwei and I joined Angeline and the rest for quite a while on the dance floor, while the rest of the guys stayed outside, emo-ing I guess -.- Went outside and sat down with Candida and had a quick chat. Haha. Glad she thinks the same way as mi too (: Then, this guy, KongAik, sat down and crapped with us. Haha. Saw ChoonSeng sitting outside alone too. Sorry for what I've said yea?

Left the place at 1 plus with the rest, mostly from FOC, and walked to KAP mac for food. Slacked and after that I asked Bugger (dunno why they call him that!) for a ride to Beauty World. Haha. So, Candida, Seowwei, Val, Derek, Kaiyuan and I went up the lorry and the ride there was damn cooling! I want another ride! Haha!

I suggested playing lan, but they changed it to pool. So we went to IRC and ChoonSeng, Benjamin, Kenrick and another guy were there too. Benjamin there like keep disiaoing la. Haha. Yea I finally see his noisy and funny side. Lmao! Candida cabbed home at 6am, then the five of us went to play lan. Haha got bullied at Dota. Sorry Val, I told u I lousy le! Played o2jam with Val after that. Kept missing, unless for those songs that I've played before. Haha.

By the time we left, it was already 7am. So the night ended just like that. I didn't really enjoy the hopnite and the night out. I kinda expected more, cause I was looking forward to having fun at hopnite, and ton at town. And also bothered by something else. Those closer with mi should know. Went over to Seowwei house and slacked, then slept for two hours. Had a long chat with her and yea, she could understand how I'm feeling now. We went down to Bugis and walked around. Didn't stay there for long and went back her house.

Watched tv and came online. So Seowwei fell asleep while lying on the bed talking to mi. Haha. Doubt I gonna sleep, cause I'll be meeting ChoonSeng for breakfast later. He didn't go home also, staying out with his friends. Paikia!


2:53 AM YYY
Would you be there ?