Ended school at 12pm and went to do project at the library. Smart classmate booked the room at 5th storey, and I had to climb up and down the stairs to pass things to Candida, and meet Sheena and Kaiyuan. Lols jian fei ar! Eileen came to NP to visit us, and she went with the guys to catch Pirates. Sadly I caught it yesterday already. If not could have gone with them =(
Hang out with Kenrick and gang at Atrium for quite a while, before going back to library to find Kaiyuan and Val. After that, Val didn't want to go for dinner, so Kaiyuan and I went to Tpy. Had our dinner at Entertainment. Been a long time since I went there. Still remember how often I hang out there after school in the past. Like almost everyday. Haha.
Walked at the pasar malam after eating. Bought some stuff for myself! Haha I'm not a spendthrift okay Kaiyuan! Reached home at 930pm, and it was one of the earliest I've reached home since school started. When I stepped into the house, my dad asked why I was home so early. Haha!
Btw, anyone wanna go out with mi tml in the late afternoon? :D