<body>














.Wednesday, May 02, 2007 '

Labour day, went to do the CRM project. Met Jianhua at Amk and went to meet Xinyi at our school bus stop. Took another bus to Howkiat's house. We even had to count the stops cause we didn't know where it is! Haha. His house damn big and cool, three-storey kind! I was fascinated by the living room's aircon cause it's those type that u see in schools!! Those big white ones on the ceiling! Haha.

Edited our presentation slides, and some of our scripts. And, I fell asleep halfway la. Cause the aircon was damn cold and the sofa was comfy. Haha. Slept for about 1 hour, and I woke up due to the doorbell. The guys ordered pizza!! Hahas didn't eat though. Then, we slacked and watched tv.

Left the place around 4.30pm, and Xinyi and Jianhua accompanied mi take bus 700 to Bukit Panjang Interchange. Waited with them for their bus, and I went to meet Choon Seng since he stays at that area too. Went to Jurong East to catch 200 Pounds Beauty at 7.15pm. Had dinner before that, and went to watch people iceskate! I want go iceskating with agra1 again!! :D

So, 200 Pounds Beauty was nice. Pretty sad but touching show. After the show, Candida and Seowwei came to find us at Jurong East. Haha damn funny la they two. Really happy to even see them for a short while. Went home after that. Thank u for the flowers ya? (:

1.15am already. Gonna be a tiring day later. Meeting Val in the morning to go school together I guess. Gotta sleep real soon! And there's 3 birthday girls today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEN, ALLY AND WENYAO <3


12:41 AM YYY
Would you be there ?