Thursday, Sheena and I went for canoe training after school. Really tough and tiring. Did alot of pushups, exercises and gym. And this is only the beginning. Haha. And there's sea and pool training next week (:
Yesterday, went to school only for 2 hours, 1pm - 3pm, for IS module. Met Sheena at 3 at she accompanied mi to the laptop service centre, cause I'm still lacking of one program. Installed halfway, and my laptop ran out of batt! Didn't bring my adapter along cause I thought I only need to use it for 2 hours. Blah. So I have to go back there again someday =(
Waited for Val and we headed off to Queensway. Shopped around and I bought a pair of shorts, but couldnt find any top. Haha. Slacked awhile at mac, and Sheena had to go off to work. So, mi and Val took a bus to Serangoon, as Kaiyuan wanted to treat us to Chomp Chomp. Met Kaiyuan and Meichan there at 8pm, and we had our dinner! The guys ordered alot of dishes la. Haha.
Kaiyuan asked this during dinner, If chicken and duck took part in a running competition, who will win? And he told us the winner is the chicken. Cause chicken WINGS. LOL. He thought of it when the plate chicken wings he ordered was served. Haha damn funny la that guy (:
Had a great time with them. The three of u rock (:
And THANKS KAIYUAN for the dinner =D