Had lesson only for two hours on Friday, and waited til 5.30 for obs training. Haha. Slacked around with those having breaks during 12 - 2, then waited for Val to finish school, and I went over to find Zhiwei and gang at Canteen2. Sat at library playing board games. Scramble, Uno and some animal game! Had to make animal sounds, damn funny. Machiam in zoo like that! Hahas.
Attended obs training with Darren. Only played some ice-breaking games, and had a short campus run. Then, we were brought to a classroom to view a slide show of activities that were held the previous year. Went with the rest to Mac for dinner, and the FOC Dagonet people were there too. Haha. Reached home only at 11pm. Yea, obs seems fun! Will definately stay on to this cca! =D
Went out with Seowwei just now. Before that, Harris came to find mi again at my stairs. Zzz. I've made it clear it's over, I dun want to be in this relationship again. I'm happy the way I am now. Freedom. I have a group of lovely friends. I'm busy with my school work, friends, cca and sleep. I doubt I have time for u. I dun want any changes anymore. Get it? I know I'm being mean, but I feel that this is nothing much, compared to how u had treated mi in the past.
Yea, I said before we can be friends, and go out as friends. But, u kept talking to mi about our relationship, our past, and being together again. I'm sick of all these, really. I just want to be friends, and hear nothing of these. Dun cry or kneel down in front of mi, all these doesn't work anymore. I want to get over u.
Goodbye, my
lover.
So, I took 105 to Jurong East to meet Seowwei, then we headed down to Bugis for shopping! Bugis street was damn crowded la. But cannot be blamed since it's a Saturday. Haha. Walked around searching for clothes for hopnite, and Candida met us at 5 plus for dinner. Continued our search after eating, but we couldn't find similar design, with three different colours that we all like. When we managed to find, it doesn't fit/suit all three of us. Damn disappointed.
At 10pm, we really chionged all the shops cause they were closing la. Mi and Seowwei walked for like 7 hours plus, and we went back home empty-handed!! This is the first time I came home so depressed after shopping. Ahhh. And my feet got blisters after all the walking =(
Anyway, later Seowwei and I gonna head down to Fareast for more shopping! Hahas. Hope we manage to get something we both like! (: