Met Seowwei at Fareast in the morning, and shopped around for clothes. Didn't get anything for hopnite again, as we kept changing our plans. Haha. Damn tiring also la, walked for about 4 hours non-stop. And, we walked countless rounds to search for a stupid shop. In the end, we gave up =X
Instead, we went to 77th Street to pierce our ears. Haha. Used to have two piercings on my left ear, and one on my right. But one of the left ones closed already =( So, I pierced another on the top of my left's. And I bought a bikini too! Haha. Think I look fat in it la! Haha nvm later Seowwei scold mi again.
I'm broke already! Still has about 1 more week to the end of the month! Dunno how to ask my parents for more money. Cause I've spent my monthly allowance in only 2 weeks time. Feel abit paiseh to tell them i no money le =/
AgraOne, our
blog is finally out. Do check it out yea (: